Senior level experience in Financial Services and Business Management, including Accounting, Taxation and Financial Planning. Extensive knowledge of Risk Assessment and Insurance, as well as Investment Products. Consistently demonstrated abilities to simplify complex problems, meet demanding objectives and easily gain the confidence of both staff and clients. Organized, highly efficient team leader/team player and resourceful problem solver. Proven capability to work in sophisticated professional environments while maximizing resources and minimizing cost.
- Master of Science Degree, Major in Taxation
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major in Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting
- California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, CA
California Certified Public Accountant – License #116396
Current Community Activities
- Longmont Twin Peaks Rotary – Member since May 2014
- Past President 2016-2017
- Paul Harris Member
- Paul Harris Society Member
- Longmont Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors Member and Treasurer
- Executive Committee Member
- Finance Committee Member
Prior Community Activities
- Longmont Downtown Development Authority – Board Chair
- Longmont Community Justice Partnership – Treasurer – Board Member
- St. Vrain School District Leadership Program – Class 2017
- Leadership Longmont Class 2015
- Longmont Affordable Housing Corporation – Board Member
What clients are saying.
Thaxter Williams has a deep understanding of accounting principles as well as state and federal tax laws. We rely upon his consultation to us as business owners to help create a more sustainable financial environment for the growth and development of our business.
Managing Partner oF Light Speed, LLC
Thaxter is a highly professional CPA, and I refer him anytime one of my clients needs a tax expert. His past experience working at the IRS gives him a unique perspective that has greatly benefited my clients. My clients are thrilled with his work, which has strengthened my relationships and increased my own credibility with them.
Owner of Long’s Peak Accounting
I have worked with Thaxter Williams for about a year. I am a blind person who owns a coffee company. Thaxter assists me with all forms of bookkeeping and accounting. He also has prepared all of my tax returns. He is very thorough and does an excellent job of explaining what he does. He is fast, honest, and more accurate than any CPA that I have worked with. I would give him a five-star rating.
Owner of The Unseen Bean, Inc.