Income Tax Preparation:
- Individual – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- Partnership – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- C- Corporation – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- S- Corporation – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- Trust – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- Estate – Federal, State and Multi-state filing
- Bookkeeping – Monthly, Quarterly and annually
- General Ledger – financial statements preparation
- Payroll – Processing and reporting
- Accounting – System set-up and support
Estate and Trust:
- Leadership Roles – Trustee/Co-Trustee, Executor or Trusted Advisor
- Judicial Compliance – Forms completion and filing
- Federal Compliance – Federal Forms regarding estate and gift taxes
Past Due Tax Return:
- Representations before the IRS
- Power of Attorney
- Preparation of tax returns – up to 10 years of past due returns
- Preparation of accounting records – up to 10 years
What clients are saying.
Thaxter Williams has a deep understanding of accounting principles as well as state and federal tax laws. We rely upon his consultation to us as business owners to help create a more sustainable financial environment for the growth and development of our business.
Managing Partner oF Light Speed, LLC
I have worked with Thaxter Williams for about a year. I am a blind person who owns a coffee company. Thaxter assists me with all forms of bookkeeping and accounting. He also has prepared all of my tax returns. He is very thorough and does an excellent job of explaining what he does. He is fast, honest, and more accurate than any CPA that I have worked with. I would give him a five-star rating.
Owner of The Unseen Bean, Inc.
Thaxter is a highly professional CPA, and I refer him anytime one of my clients needs a tax expert. His past experience working at the IRS gives him a unique perspective that has greatly benefited my clients. My clients are thrilled with his work, which has strengthened my relationships and increased my own credibility with them.
Owner of Long’s Peak Accounting